AHRDMA 2017 ASM , The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Friday, 16 June 2017
AHRDMA hosted its 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting in collaboration with the Victorian Audit of Surgical Mortality (VASM) and Association of Regulatory and Clinical Scientists (ARCS) Australia Ltd on Friday, 16 June 2017 at The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Level 2, Training Area, 250-290 Spring Street, East Melbourne.
The forum achieved its aim of providing an opportunity where industry leaders in health research and health care could share their knowledge, expertise and experiences from running clinical trials, registries, quality assurance programs to clinical research, training, patient-centred practices, ethics and governance. Registrants included Quality & Safety Officers, Data Managers, Health Researchers, Clinical Trials Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Research Officers, Medical and surgical trainees, HMOs, Surgeons (rural and urban), Nurse Managers and Educators, Staff, Administrators, Hospital Executives and Academia.
Presentations for this meeting can be downloaded below:
UPCOMING CONFERENCES AND SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS
ARCS Annual Conference
- Ms Louise Shiel, Clinical Trials in the Community (PDF 3.3MB).
- Ms Lynne Rigg, Using Data at the Women's to Inform Improvement (No presentation provided).
- Mrs Claudia Retegan, The Value of the Surgical Mortality Audit (PDF 908KB).
- Dr Ingrid Hopper, Australian Breast Device Registry (PDF 2.3MB).
- Ms Katie Davis, Surgery for the Treatment of Otitis Media in Indigenous Australian Children (No presentation provided).
- Ms Daliah Moss, Outcome from a Research Study in RACS Global Health (PDF 11.8MB).
- Dr Trisha Jenkins & Dr Paul Bertrand, Incorporating Research into the RMIT Pharmaceutical Sciences Placement (PDF 494KB).
- Ms Robyn deVries, A Brief Introduction to Arty Psychotherapy (PDF 4.3MB).
- Mr Nick Arvanitis, Creating a 'Healthy' Workforce from a Mental Health Perspective (PDF 1.2MB).
- Ms Deborah Jenkins & Ms Nicole Newton, Data Supporting the RACS Action Plan: Building Respect (PDF 300KB).
- Ms Kylie Thitchener, The Building Respect in Practice (PDF 2.2MB).
- Ms Sue Mason, Documentation Considerations for Investigator Initiated Studies (No presentation provided).
- Dr Angela Watt, Research and Governance in the Health Service (PDF 660KB).
- Dr Suzanne Hasthorpe, Clinical Trial Research Regulation (PDF 150KB).
- Dr Megan Robertson, Clinical Ethics in the Health Service (PDF 2MB).
- Dr Susan Alder, Regulatory Affairs of Medical Devices in the Health Industry (PDF 585KB).
from the 22nd to the 24th of August 2017 at the Australian Turf Club, Randwick, Sydney
AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting
on the 4th to the 6th of October 2017 at the Cairns Convention Centre
SCRS Global Site Summit
on the 5th to the 8th of October 2017 at the Waldorf Astoria, Boca Raton, Florida
COSA Annual Scientific Meeting
on the 13th to the 15th of November 2017 in Sydney
ALLG Biannual Meeting
on the 14th to the 17th of November 2017 in Sydney
OTHER ARCS AUSTRALIA EVENT LISTINGS
ARCS Australia Events
PAST AHRDMA ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS
- 2016 Melbourne - Knowledge-based Sharing in the Health Industry
- 2013 Adelaide - Merging Expectations ... the Reality
- 2012 Gold Coast - Hitting the Target
- 2011 Melbourne - Innovation: The Path to Tomorrow’s Success
- 2010 Sydney - Two Decades On - Are We Getting It Right?
- 2009 Perth - A Path to Improving Clinical Research: A Vision for the Future
- 2008 Canberra - Planning and Building Quality and Excellence in Clinical Research
- 2006 Brisbane - Australasian Clinical Research: Collaborating to do it Right
- 2005 Melbourne - Towards a Global Difference
- 2004 Sydney - The Building Blocks to Better Research
- 2003 Adelaide - Challenging the Culture
- 2002 Brisbane - Promoting Excellence in Health and Medical Research Data
- 2001 Melbourne - An Odyssey into Technology
- 2000 Auckland - Health Research in the 21st Century… Meeting the Global Challenge
Copyright ? 2005 Australasian Health & Research Data Managers Association
Designed and Developed by Quack Design
Problems viewing this site? Download
the latest flash player.