About > Membership Information
What is AHRDMA Inc?
We are an association of research professionals from both the public and private sector, with backgrounds in ranging from nursing, science, computing and health information management among others working in areas such as clinical trials, registries, statistics and databases.
Why become a member of AHRDMA?
When you become an AHRDMA member, you are able to enjoy the benefits of:
- attending seminars and workshops;
- receiving member discounts for meetings and workshops;
- networking with data management professionals at local, state, national and international levels;
- participating in and influencing research of specific interest to data managers;
- receiving the association's newsletter and other industry information.
Who can join?
Anyone in Australia or New Zealand who works in health and research data management or clinical research coordination and has been nominated by a current member.
AHRDMA Membership Application Form
Copyright ? 2005 Australasian Health & Research Data Managers Association
Designed and Developed by Quack Design
Problems viewing this site? Download
the latest flash player.