ARCS Annual Conference
from the 22nd to the 24th of August 2017 at the Australian Turf Club, Randwick, Sydney
AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting
on the 4th to the 6th of October 2017 at the Cairns Convention Centre
SCRS Global Site Summit
on the 5th to the 8th of October 2017 at the Waldorf Astoria, Boca Raton, Florida
COSA Annual Scientific Meeting
on the 13th to the 15th of November 2017 in Sydney
ALLG Biannual Meeting
on the 14th to the 17th of November 2017 in Sydney
Posted on 09/08/2017.
ARCS Australia Events:
ARCS provides education and training to industry and non-industry personnel, irrespective of membership. All our educational events are open to members and non-members and available here.
Posted on 03/04/2017.
AHRDMA Website Links:
About Events Resources Contacts Links Login
Posted on 03/01/2017.
Want to join AHRDMA?:
Click here to find out how to become a member of AHRDMA.
Download the Application Form
Posted on 03/01/2017.
AHRDMA was established in 1990 and is a non- profit organisation incorporated according to the Associations Incorporation Act 1984 of the NSW Department of Fair Trading. AHRDMA is administered by a 10 person volunteer Executive Committee elected annually by the financial members of AHRDMA at the Annual General Meeting which is held during the Annual Scientific Meeting.
AHR-DMA's aims are to:
- Facilitate contact and communication between data managers, working within the field of medical research
- Promote and maintain the quality of data management of medical research throughout Australasia
- Facilitate the continuing education and training of data managers
- Promote a forum for discussion and exchange of experiences, information and ideas between data managers in Australasia
- Improve the professional standards and standing of data managers in Australasia
- Establish contact and mutually beneficial interaction and relationships with other national and international professional and data management groups
Copyright ? 2005 Australasian Health & Research Data Managers Association
Designed and Developed by Quack Design
Problems viewing this site? Download
the latest flash player.